Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Monologue.

And so I was just imagining.


I never realize until she told me she never seen me like that for such a long time, she can see that I was really happy. I guess, there's no harm in imagining if that's the case.
I was so into that imagination until I couldn't sleep on the night before the so called 'date'. There were different memories and stories playing in my mind. 
I'm clear with the fact that I'm always a buddy and never be the girl, yet, I was thinking perhaps it is time to give it a try instead of the never ending waiting for ze explanation to be made which has now seems to be pretty impossible because nobody is making the first move.
I'm moving on, away from what seems like a mixture of hero story and fairy tale.

**********************

Hey boy, as much as I wish for the chemical to take effects, I'm actually quite comfortable with our friendship. The past was kinda vague but I'm glad that we are able to reunite after all those years of separation.
I was quite surprised that we can just crap like there's nobody business especially on styling, and girls. 
You've played a part in my decision making, and I love the buddy's love between us.
And for this time, I'll let the God do His job for yet another decision making.


Honestly, I enjoy being single but I'm craving for that company.
A pretty selfish thought, but sometimes, we tend to be selfish in a way, don't we? :)



No comments: