Thursday, April 22, 2010

Yes, imma tell you who I like.

Ok. I know today is a Wednesday, a super haram Wednesday.
But Cerenna 'tag' me in this Monday meme from Su Ann's blog, so imma do it now since I've got nothing better to do (Okay, actually have to start revision like real soon, but I think Cerenna going to ki siao if I mention about this again wtf.)
Alright, so I'm not too sure whether I should comment in that blog or answer in my own blog.
Hmmm...

I guess, I'll just settle it in my own blog la, since its so dead these days.


***********************************
So yea, the question is:
What sort of person are you quite immediately attracted to?


For the time being...
Appearance - fat uncle with small eyes, goatee and belly, but chest and arms better be a little built up. No need to be that hard and muscular though. (Uncle equals to matured man. Haha. Don't know why but I think small eyes look cute, goatee looks hot, likes the geli feeling when touching it. Belly and chest can become my bed when he hugs from the back, arms can become bolster lol.) 
Personality - witty (enjoy listening to jokes and because laughter is the best medicine wakaka.), tidy (amazed with guys who can keep their stuff accordingly and neat), protective but not control freak (able to make me feel secure enough), sensitive (able to know what's going on with me without me telling. For example, when I'm extremely quiet and don't move around much, means I'm having period pain la wtf.)
Others - good and have passion in photography (then can teach me. ^^). Likes the feeling of sweating (Lol. So random, but I like!)


******************************
Actually at the end of the day, its the person who I feel comfortable to talk with that attracted me. Simple as that. So, you can actually scratch the middle part away. =p

No comments: