Friday, September 17, 2010

Pick up the pieces, even though everything is so untrue.

I wish I could cry out loud anytime as I wish, but true enough to be said, I've never been quite the same ever since internship. No as cry baby as I used to be, and always remind myself to be mature and professional in handling my own emotion, especially now that I have started work.

I remember the boss always remind me to be professional when I was just an intern. He said, being an intern doesn't mean that you should act like an intern, but must be professional, so that others won't take advantage of you. From there, the first lesson I learnt was to control my own emotion.

It wasn't easy to begin with, because I got tense up so easily and you know once I tense up I will be super duper emo and here you go, the stupid crying here and there, but of course not in front of everyone la please.

There was once, I got myself into that one big hard time, but I managed to pulled it through. Not because I was that good in holding up my tears, not because I was that professional, it was all due to that pair of worried yet encouraging eyes that I looked into.

Things changed, people change, but memories will never fade, no matter how time flies. 

Thought of escaping, but failed. Finding myself back to the square was never easy, too. FML.

I know I'm not supposed to collapse at this time, but 
I have no idea how long I will able to hold myself from falling apart. I just keep reminding myself, no crying, eveything's going to be fine. How I wish its all just a nightmare, and when I wake up in the morning, I will be smiling again and looking forward for the unknown future that's awaiting ahead of me.

No comments: