Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Shadow.

Its been long, since I felt this bad.
All torn up and clueless, waiting aimlessly, for the smile to cure.
Waking up late night, staring blankly at the space, recalling the dream.
Nightmare, it seems to be.
Please, don't take away anyone from me.
I need the security, to take care of the fragile heart.

Its been long, since that day.
Laughing happily at that joke, poking each other, playing unknown games.
Moments we shared, all were beautiful, leaving our laughters behind.
History, it seems to be.
Please, I'm begging for chances.
I need the one, to keep an eye of the clumsy me.

Its been long, since we have shared.
Little secret of mine, our childhood, those were the days.
Wishing for miracle, to undo the sadness, for even the slightest curve on the face.
Fantasy, it seems to be.
Please, do let it happens.
I need the light, to lead me along the dark path.

And so, its been long, since the last time we smile at each other.
Memories to be kept, deep. down. under.

No comments: